2006 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
Great car!
By smgon99 on 04/13/06 21:30 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

I went from an older Maxima to the Altima. I realized quickly how much car I was getting for the price. The drive is smooth and fun. The interior is super comfortable. I do have two complaints, however: The drive is loud, especially with the larger engine. In addition, I have already managed to lock myself out of the car twice! The interior lock is right above the door handle and very easy to accidently push while opening the door. Otherwise, I would recommend this car to anyone!

You'll love this car!!!!!!!
By Bethany on 04/12/06 13:03 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Everything about this car is awesome, wheather you are a 18 or 60 you'll love the way that this car drives. It has every option that you could want... and it's decently priced.

Second to none
By Andre on 04/12/06 09:15 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Best car I have ever purchased, absolutely love to drive this. Makes long trips seem short because of comfortable the ride is.

Best car I've driven
By LNY on 04/02/06 09:05 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I recently purchsed an altima special edition and can say this is one of the best cars I've driven. I went from an elantra to this car..this is a real car!! The exterior and interior are beautiful. Love the chrome on the steeing wheel, storage compartments and gears. The music controls on the steering wheel are great too. The seats are by far the most comfortable I've been in. Great gas milage so far and the pick up is great too. My only problem is they need to add an armrest, a bigger one that is and the car jerks when accelerating in low speeds..say from 15 to 20 miles. Other then that this car is a gem!!

Shift_Excitement
By brian on 04/01/06 10:09 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Only driven a few months but power and styling is what sold me on the altima. Looking back I would have gone with manual for ultimate control. Tons of power to get in and around traffic on highways.

altima 2006 se
By altima driver on 03/30/06 14:31 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

nice all around car. a very nice ride. performance is good and 5 speed auto trans is also nice. mechanics are improved over 2003 maxima that I had. other manufacturers do not offer the performance in this price range. with rebate ($1500). paid $23k. standard stereo system sounds better than the bose i had in my maxima.

Noise complaint
By Bonnie on 03/30/06 05:34 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I hear air leaking from somewhere, either from windshield or windows and I cannot find the leak. I have not complained to the dealer yet, due to a stroke I suffered in Feb.

Great Car
By Tim McAlevey on 03/22/06 16:31 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I just recently purchase an Altima 2.5SE (which is the special edition.) I absolutely love the car. It's sporty and fun to drive with excellent interior room and comfortability. It's clean on the inside and sleek on the outside. It's reliability speaks for itself as its a Nissan. Great car to own.

Number 2
By Ramon on 03/17/06 13:11 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE-R 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I had a 2005 that I bought used at the end of 2005. Traded that one in for an 2006 because of the wonderful deal I got from Ferman Nissan. As a previous Nissan Maxima owner, owning a 91, 97, 2002 I went from the norm and went to an Altima 1 for price and two the difference is no longer worth spending the extra $3000 on a Maxima. While its is not as classy as a Maxima it does deliver excellent performace and Nissan reliability. Over all th4 car is steal for what you get yes you ca get into other cars like an Acura TSX for a base BMW 325i(and I dare you to find one) Besides maybe an base Infinti G35 6mt it is the most car your gonna get for the money

2.5 Automatic / Special Edition is Great
By KerryC on 03/15/06 11:56 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

My wife and I love the vehicle. It drives nicely, handles nicely and has plenty of room for 4 adults. The Altima is sporty looking.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.