2006 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
Awesome
By Shawn on 04/06/10 05:19 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE-R 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I Recently Purchased My Altima SeR and I Absolutley Love it. The Torque Steer is Really Not That Bad As Many People Say it is. My intentions was to get a 6spd but instead all they had was the auto. Overall I'm Satisfied

Dangerous in snow and rain
By Manu on 12/22/08 18:08 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE-R 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I own 06 Altima and drove 15000 miles. This vehicle is too dangerous to drive in snow and icy conditions.My car is came with out an ABS. I do not know how much improvement you get with ABS. Car slips crazy even at low levels of snow and icy. I am trying get rid off this car for my safety. In dry conditions the car is ok.

Just bought one
By Luis on 09/11/06 11:25 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE-R 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I just bought my SE-R a few weeks ago and so far no major complaints. The car looks and handles beautifully. As suggested I made sure to get it with the side air bags for extra safety and also got the Sirius satellite radio ( a must have feature in any car).

NissanMan
By nissanman on 08/12/06 06:09 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE-R 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great Car! Fun to drive engine too powerful for front wheel drive. Needs to have Nav option

2006 SE-R Automatic
By Rob on 06/05/06 09:04 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE-R 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

For the money one of the best sports sedans on the road. Linear speed, top- of-the line tires and wheels, and great- looking to boot! Had it for one month and I look forward to driving it every chance I get. Carries 3 kids in comfort in the back and rides beautifully. Does have torque steer but that's normal for a powerful FWD V-6. Make sure to buy the air bag-TCs option for safety. Considered the Acura TL, Maxima, and the Mazdaspeed 6. No regrets about the choice. See below for potential improvements.

I'd recommend it!
By jules555 on 04/15/06 17:56 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE-R 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I recently purchased a 2006 Altima and I love it! I bought a used 1994 Altima 3 years ago and it's still going strong after 12 years so I trust the Nissan brand. As for the 2006 model I would definitely recommend upgrading to the one with a sunroof and alloy wheels...it's worth the extra money for the sunroof alone. It's comfortable and everything from the seat to the steering wheel adjusts to the driver's preferences. The ride is smooth except there is a minor jerk when accelerating from 1st to 2nd. The sleek exterior is great and looks unique compared to any other car on the road. Now if they could only find a way to get rid of the new car smell...

awsome ride
By bob on 04/14/06 16:54 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE-R 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is the best. it is a nice sporty car for teen agers and for the teenagers at heart.

Everything the 3.5SE was plus more
By Scott Thatcher on 10/26/05 22:38 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE-R 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The 05 SE-R is my third Nissan. Loved my 02 3.5SE Altima and 05 3.5SE Altima. Held value so well I could trade in 1-1.5 years and make cash on the deal. Handling, acceleration and braking are phenomenal. Styling outside is great, HID headlights and Bose standard are great additions to the 3.5SE. BIG rotors & brakes, nice forged wheels. Great interior space. Versatile lay down back seats. I consider American, Toyota, Honda and VW every time but I get the most bang for my buck with the Nissan Altimas. Nissan dealers have always been no hassle no haggle with me.

Perfect Ride
By John on 09/27/05 10:01 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE-R 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Fun, fast and red hot. Perfect fit for the family and a very good performer for me when driving alone.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.