2006 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
great car so far
By erin on 10/28/09 14:14 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 2.5 SL used a few months ago after trading in my hummer H3 (i know, big change), and have not been disappointed yet. Fun car to drive, gets great gas mileage. average around 28 mpg. Only problem was 3 days after buying it, came out of a store and the battery was dead. Got a jump and called Nissan and they told us to either call and have it towed in (they would reimburse us), or go buy a battery and they would reimburse us for it, which they did with no problem. Have no problem driving in the rain, car does great but have yet to drive it in the snow... i know that's a big complaint with a lot of people. Has a lot of wind noise in driver side door. Other than that, great car.

first nissan for me
By special on 11/11/06 11:19 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

although i looked at several cars the altima seemed to be the best buy for the money. it rides good, and is a good looking car. it has most of the nice options that add a lot of dollars that a lot of other cars charge a lot extra for. i got the 2.5 special model although i got hurt and have not been able to drive as much as i would have normal i have no complaints at this time

Excellent
By Kristen on 05/07/06 10:02 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

When I am behind the wheel I feel so powerful I automatically have a smile on my face I can say I am in love with my car.....

New Altima
By M.A. Davis on 05/04/06 08:42 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Getting 23-24 mpg in town, 30-31 highway. Steering is easy, parking even easier. All accessories work well and are within easy reach of driver. Has back support for comfort. Get loads of compliments on design and color (pewter)

The Real Deal
By Donna on 04/15/06 20:26 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought a new Altima. It is really a great drive, now that I have it in gear. Okay, so I thought 3D was drive, didn't realize for the first 3 weeks I was driving in 3rd gear. Okay, confession two, I was going to return it because it didn't feel like I thought a new car should. Finally, put it in drive for real this time; and oh my goodness. The drive of my life. This car is a different ride than my 2000 Altima. totally different car.

Nissan
By Taunya on 01/02/06 22:11 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

The Nissan Altima is by far and away the best car on the road. It has smooth handling and quite interior. The interior is very driver friendly.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.