2006 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
Great family sports car
By Keith on 12/28/08 08:56 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

I was looking for a sporty car to as my personal driver. I wanted manual transmission and power. This car does not disappoint. It looks good, rides great, and fun to shift. Leather and heated seats come in hand in the Chicagoland area. I am not thinking of buying another Nissan for the family vehicle

You can have it all!!!
By Dan on 08/14/08 09:59 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

I've had this car for two weeks and it's easily the best car I've ever owned. Want good looks? It's one of the hottest looking sedans on the market. Want space? I'm 6' 4" with a long torso and I've got more head and legroom than I know what to do with (I hit my head in the back seat, however). Want fuel economy? Try about 29 on the highway and 27 in commuting (currently getting 26 and driving somewhat aggressively). Want torque and acceleration? Floor it even in 2nd gear and get tire spin. Watch the Porsche Boxster disappear into your rearview mirror as you hit 60 mph in under 6 seconds. Want reliability? Check Consumer Reports and be impressed.

Great car!
By Ryan on 07/03/08 13:24 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

This has been one of my favorite cars I have owned so far. The V6 is very powerful, and gets great fuel economy with the 5-speed. If I baby the car I can get 27 mpg average every time. Plenty of room, front and back. Huge trunk as well. Overall great car!

Perfection getting closer
By Lobo_0250 on 10/09/06 05:51 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

Riding an Altima far few mounths now, I just can say that I'm always more interested in my car. The 250 HP seem to be righr to the wheels, like th full pedal is direct to performances. the only way that car could be optimized is by making the stering wheel a little stiffer. But my heart is giving a BIG 9.5/10.

Great car!
By smgon99 on 04/13/06 21:30 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

I went from an older Maxima to the Altima. I realized quickly how much car I was getting for the price. The drive is smooth and fun. The interior is super comfortable. I do have two complaints, however: The drive is loud, especially with the larger engine. In addition, I have already managed to lock myself out of the car twice! The interior lock is right above the door handle and very easy to accidently push while opening the door. Otherwise, I would recommend this car to anyone!

06 Altima
By Cristy on 02/16/06 21:18 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car drives so smoothly. Easy, and fun to drive. Great on gas! Only fill up once a week going back and forth to work everyday about 30 miles. The newer body style is great too

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.