2005 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: Some quirks, love this car tho

2005 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

Some quirks, love this car though
By CRM on

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan w/SL Package (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Bought my Altima used 6mths ago. I feel for the price I paid it's well worth it. However, only 6,000 miles after buying it the crank shaft/cam sensors both went out. I'll just say the attitude I got from Nissan was less than caring. I don't want to feel discouraged from my car choice though due to that. My family has owned various Nissans and previously had good experiences. I wish the rear view mirrors bent back on the car. The previous owner had tinted windows and a Sirius radio installed so I enjoy that a lot. :)

I really like the way the car looks. Inside it's very roomy, the trunk can fit a LOT of stuff. I've moved using this car and helped others move with it also. On the highway I have to be careful because this baby likes to speed. Definitely a sporty feel to it. Gas mileage has been great so far.

Nissan could improve by standing behind it's faulty parts they recalled! They get around replacing bad parts by citing it's a VIN specific problem, which we know is BS red tape. Also the problems they will fix due to a recall the Nissan dealers still charge to diagnose! Have some pride in your cars!