2005 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: Run from it like your head is

2005 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

3.5 SE Sedan (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Run from it like your head is on fire
By KarenMarie on

2005 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the best looking piece of crap on the road. As a highway driver I don't brake much. Curious as to why I had to get new rear brakes at 20k which was just over a year and that was just the start, lost count of my brake jobs. I've had to replace the steering rack, wheel hub, under carriage parts, tie rod, front struts, rear shocks, radiator: within the first 12 months, battery and alternator. And that is just the major repairs. I've lost track of the nuisance repairs. They claim there are no leaks and yet I put oil in it every couple of months. My extended warranty paid for itself many times over. My parting thoughts: Run, run from the Altima like your head is on fire.

Love my heated leather seats. 3.5 L engine has great pick-up. It is a good car for tall people. It was one of the few at the time to have the side crash curtains.

The braking system! Steering, handling, suspension, struts, shocks, under carriage, wheel hubs, front defroster, put a keyhole in the trunk, engine cooling system

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review