2005 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: I will miss it a lot!

2005 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

3.5 SL Sedan (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

I will miss it a lot!
By Bolek on

2005 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am about to return this car as I leased it for the last two years and I have to tell that I will miss it a lot. For one - the $349/month with 0 down was an amazing deal considering how much they want for the fully equipped car today. To all the people who complained about the radio display being not clear in direct sunlight - you should have gotten the version with navigation system as I did. Then the radio info is displayed on the navi screen and you can see it in any light conditions. This car is a racket - you get instant response to the accelerator pedal. This comes with a price as I was getting on average 18- 19 miles to a gallon in 50/50 city/highway driving. On highway better 26.

Lots of room inside (I'm 6.3 - yet people behind me have plenty space) Very powerful yet quiet V6, HID headlights, Sirius/bose radio, Navigation system, interior/exterior styling, Quiet interior,

Fit of the chassis - uneven spaces between door panels, trunk and hood panels, Navigation system switches to the detail view to early, rear seats lack tweeter speakers. Stock tires quality (had mine changed under warranty after 5,000 miles - bad batch for the new ones - much better)