2005 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: I love my 2005 Nissan Altima S

2005 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

3.5 SE-R Sedan (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

I love my 2005 Nissan Altima SE-R
By Zack on

2005 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE-R 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car. It has style, it has performance, it's economically feasible, and it is also reliable. The BOSE sound system is awesome. The red and black leather is totally unique. I feel like I am driving a German sports car rather than your typical Japanese mid-sized sedan. I bought this car right when it came out when it had zero miles on it, and now it has around 68,000 miles, and I have had zero problems with it. I plan on driving this car till the day it dies, which I do not think will be anytime soon. Thanks Nissan, you can pat yourselves on the back for making the 2005 Altima SE-R!

The acceleration and performance. The red/black leather. The awesome sound system. The cruise control. Satellite radio. Truck space and fold down back seat. Sun roof. Heated seats. MPG/Oil/Electric gauges. Center consul. Spacious interior. Stock 18' rims. Dual exhaust. Headlights. Keyless entry.

AC requires a lot and frequent change of coolant. Break pads go by quickly. Needs retractable side mirrors. Nothing else! This is the most reliable car I have every owned and ever will own. Every time I turn the key, the engines starts; and thats all that really matters to me in a car. Go nissan!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review