2005 Nissan Altima 2.5L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Great car in and out...

2005 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

2.5 S Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Great car in and out...
By H. D. on

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I saw this car in the dealers lot while I was browsing through the Maximas, and I am glad I did. I always liked Altimas. Only turn off for me was the interior. This model has a interior just like Maxima, which looks very classy and sleek. All the controls and knobs are within comfortable reach. Exterior looks great. Interior is very roomy. Even after I test drove some SUVs, I felt very comfortable in this car. I purchased the 2.5 liter because of the price distance. However, I still think the engine performance, especially high speed, is wonderful.

Favorite Features

Interior design, smooth steering, responsive brakes, sound system. Overall, great improvements in these models.

Suggested Improvements

Nissan should make some improvements in their dealerships, too. Salesmen should have better people skills. I had two previos brand new car experience(Honda and Ford). I have seen nothing like this. After the price agreement they don't care about anything.