2005 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
By Oreo99 on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

The interior is perfect - it is large and very comfortable inside - I like the convenience of the radio controls on the steering wheel - the car ride is comparable to a much larger car - has very good pick up.

best for the money by far
By coltfan73 on 03/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have owned bmws, hondas and nissans in the past. I would have to say that the nissan is the best car for the money. So many features offered on such a value packed car. Navigation, xenons and 250hp are amazing to have on a car that is under 30k.

Wow, Now it has everything.
By bankersav on 03/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I always thought the Altima was a nice looking car, but felt it had a cheap looking interior. Then I ran into the new 2005 model...the 3.5 ltr (6cyl) engine is now blowing out 250 horses, and has a new interior. I bought the new 3.5 SL (Sweet Luxury). I love sitting at stop lights waiting for some fool to come and race me. Even on the hiway, I drive the speed limit until fools try to pass me on the right...then ZOOM I am gone. The new wheels are a nice touch as well...look a little more like customized wheels. Also the BIG BOY "BOSE" stereo has one of the finest sounds no extra stereo components needed here...it gives off a LIVE sound when you crank it up.

Great car in and out...
By H. D. on 03/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I saw this car in the dealers lot while I was browsing through the Maximas, and I am glad I did. I always liked Altimas. Only turn off for me was the interior. This model has a interior just like Maxima, which looks very classy and sleek. All the controls and knobs are within comfortable reach. Exterior looks great. Interior is very roomy. Even after I test drove some SUVs, I felt very comfortable in this car. I purchased the 2.5 liter because of the price distance. However, I still think the engine performance, especially high speed, is wonderful.

My new Altima
By Steven Szabo on 03/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Excellent Space Design and overall Value! traded in my 1993 Maxima and have the same interior space with 15 more horses under the hood! The only downside is I have the 2.5 S model which is not as powerful immediately when stepping on the gas. I get about 24 miles to the gallon city and 32 miles highway! Good job Nissan!

NISSAN 05
By red dragon 07 on 03/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

THE NISSAN IS ONE OF THE BEST CARS I HAE DROVE IN THE LAST COUPLE OF MONHTS

Nissan Altima 2.5 S is worth a look !!
By AC2273 on 03/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I thought the car drove excellent,,,I thought i would miss the V6 option,,,But it wasnt sluggish at all,,,the 175 HP was plenty for a 4 cyl. When driving it, with windows up you could hardly hear the road noise, let alone the engine whinning up thru the gears....I was trying to buy a new car and to stay around $20,000 or so on a 4dr sedan....Im glad i chose the Altima , over the Sonata, Mazda 6, Camry or Accord,,,All these cars start over 23,000 except for the Sonata and thats standard,,,But the upgraded exterior is for the younger driver in his/her 20's n 30's...I car fit my buget and im very happy with my purchase

i love this car
By jlm on 03/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

all around good car for the money

One of the best
By james brown on 03/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I think the new changes that Nissan has made to the 2005 Altima are fantastic, I love the new interior and the smoked out front lites are a treat. To see, and drive this vehicle is to love this vehicle.

fun to drive a 2005
By maltima on 03/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I've wanted an Altima since the 2002 model debuted. So glad I waited till the 2005 model got here! I bought mine earlier this month. Notice how the former orange lights have changed. The two red lights on the rear show up beautifully against the polished pewter exterior. The seats are very comfortable, especially on a long drive. Love the radio/CD controls on the new Y shaped steering wheel. I like the redesigned hood and grill. I had been planning to make a good deal on an '04 Altima, but the new '05 hooked me.