2005 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
A powerful elegant car
By SteveMcD on 06/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought the 3.5SL with everything but NAV. The interior is a vast improvement from previous years. It has a cockpit type feel to the front seats. The dashboard and controls are very well placed. The exterior styling is very nice with the few changes that were made. The xenons are very bright and look sharp. The most impressive thing I've noticed is the incredible power this car has. The handling is tight, but the SL doesn't have the sport suspension that the SE has so it is a little less tight in sharp turns. The 5 speed auto Sportronic transmition is very nice. This is a phenominal car with tons of extras for the price!!

Nissan/Altima V6SL
By BVersoy on 06/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The car is quiet - smooth and steady. The acceleration is instant (& fun) and the breaking is extraordinary. It just is so effortless. An extreme pleasure to drive this BEAUTIFUL car.

2005 Nissan Altima
By resortmb on 06/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan w/SL Package (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

This is my 3rd Altima, the 1994 I traded in gave me 150,000 miles of excellent service....I also have a 1999 with 40K that runs perfect! The new design and the large interior make a huge difference...This is much larger than the 99...

oooowha!!!
By oooowha!!! on 06/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

What a car! The performance is awesome with its V6 250 HP engine. It handles very well like a sports car with a sedan size body. If you want a powerful sedan, this is the car you want.

Surprise Power
By Beagleman on 05/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The biggest surprise is how much power this car really has under the hood. Solid from the minute you step on the pedal. Great lines and the interior is much improved over 2004. Very comfortable in the front seats as well as in the back. A Great Buy!

Why buy anything else?
By crazzzycanuck on 05/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was leasing a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GT and was more or less pleased with it's performance....until I took out a 2005 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE for a test ride. I was astonished at the horsepower, feel,look and quality of this Altima given the asking price! I had to buy it...and I have had a hard time parking it at the end of the day! What a fantastic car!

Love my Altima!!
By Moobaby on 05/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I am in love with my car!! I look forward to getting off of work so that I can take a drive. It has such a nice look to it - both inside and out. My passengers enjoy it too. The back seats are very roomy. The trunk is HUGE! I never had a moment of buyers remorse. I am very happy with my decision.

Just Test Drive It !!
By baller on 05/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car i awesome. I test drove the Camry XLE V6 and then went to the Nissan dealer and drove the '05 Altima 3.5 SE w/Nav. No contest. If you want a powerful V6 with style and loaded with features this is the car. This car performs as good as it looks. Comfortable heated leather seats in front and a rommy backseat. Cost me $28k for a loaded 3.5 SE w/Nav & TCS/Side Airbags.

Great Car!
By wcfenton on 05/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After test driving several new cars including the 2004 Maxima, Camery, Honda and a few others, the 2005 Altima 3.5SE was the clear winner. Solid, quiet, responsive and with all the whistles and bells you could ask for. This is a fun car to drive!

varooom
By c.m. on 05/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Altima is only two weeks old today. So far it's been fun to drive. Gives you a sense of a muscle car with elegance. Solid built, sturdy and comfortable.