2005 Nissan Altima Sedan Consumer Reviews 45

2005 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
Love it.
By hpbny on 07/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan w/SL Package (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

This is my first brand new car in 15 years and I'm glad I waited. This is the best car I have ever owned. My commute to work has doubled and I can't wait to drive it.

More than expected for this price
By Marija on 06/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

This car packs the standard features in compared to its competitors that need plenty of extra options just to match. Car handles unbelievably well and engine has just the right amount of power. Excellent road manners with right amount of feedback in steering wheel.

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By vandalizers on 06/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We just bought our Altima 3.5 SL one week ago. It is loaded with everything except the navigation system, which would be great for some people, but for me it would be to distracting! I have never enjoyed driving a car as much as I do this one! It is comfortable, has a smooth ride and is FAST!! I'm afraid I am really going to get in trouble with this car!! I would encourage anyone looking for a new vehicle to take a look at the Altima. I started out looking for a Pathfinder. After I drove the Altima, I knew it was "the one". I can't wait to take a road trip in this car!

Why not to buy Altimas from an Engineer
By daveed on 06/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have had multiple problems with my 2005 3.5SE. I have been to the dealer 4 times in 3 months for different reasons. Nissan consumer help is lacking in technical knowledge, and always says, "That is normal operation." The alignment will not stay straight, radio reception is poor, A/C won't shut off until the car is turned off, rear view mirror is impossible to see out of at night (dangerous!), glare from front and rear dashboards obstructs view, and it doesn't get that good of gas mileage. So overall, the designers of this car did not think through their comfort factor of the car, only the power and the looks.

05 Gray Altima
By EvaB on 06/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan w/SL Package (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I have only had my Altima for 2 weeks, but so far I love it. I drove the 4 Cyl Honda Accord, and the Altima drives alot better. It's quick and fun to drive and handles very well.

What Do I think of my Altima?
By Carmella on 06/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Great car, really luxurious for the great price, not too big not too small but just right!!

Got it Today!
By JFP1955 on 06/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just picked up a 2005 SE 3.5 today. Traded the wife's 99 Pathfinder. Had an excellent experience with the dealer, Autoway Nissan of Brandon. The car is a kick. Wife almost went for the 2.5 SL but the lack of ABS swayed her to the 3.5. Smoke in color. A real head turner. Only question is, how do I get my wife to let me drive it..

New Customer Satisfaction
By j mallory on 06/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

As a former owner of 2 other Nissan cars [Sentras],I needed more room.When learning of the NEW interior design of the Altima and already loving its exterior design, after taking a test drive I knew that that was the CAR for me. I took the car on its first ride with me to the White Mountains of New Hamshire with some Very steep grades. That 175 hp engine operated superbly especially when more torque was needed. It drives smoothly and handled the sharp turns safely and level troughout the turns at 40 mp.When I started I had 700 miles on the speedoeter. at 1400 miles reading I was

Nissan Altima- a great car to own!
By wamavrick32000 on 06/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Love this car! Drives nice, very comfortable, roomy too. Not one thing I don't like about it. I drove Hondas, Toyotas and Buick and really the best car is the Nissan, certainly more car for the money.

better then expected
By tonynavy on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

this vehicle continues to be better then expected, even though we had a 2002 model