Used 2005 Nissan Altima Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

Altima V6
By BVersoy

2005 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE-R 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is an extraordinary pleasure and alot of fun to drive. Zero to 60 in 6 seconds should be 4 seconds---it moves. It is comfortable and I feel very safe in this car. Unless something changes I will continue to buy the Altima. PS: My husband perfers my Altima over his V6 Camry.

Everything is user friendly. Rearview mirror with built in compass and automatic dimming.

The V6 should have power passanged seat, at least forward and backward. Automatic air lift for the trunk.

Finally! A Real Car
By Keith Borders

2005 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I've had my altima now for 2 weeks, and It's better than I hoped. The interior is plush and comfy. The handling is great. It has a lot of kick for a 4 cyl. I just love my new Altima. Had a Nissan before, and glad I'm back!

the steering and kick it has. I have the best looking color in my opinion...Smoke!

Make lighted vanity mirrors standard, and standard wheels instead of wheel covers.

If I could marry my Altima, I WOULD!!!
By Terry Cobb

2005 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

The moment I saw it, it was Love at first sight.eSleek sassy, and a lot of class.Then there was the test drive, and after that,I knew that she was the one for me. Great pick up when passing or getting on the freeway.My Altima is the 2.5s with convenience package and 5speed manual transmission, which really makes it drive like an expensive sports car. It has a beautiful paint finish. In a gorgeous color,Sonoma Sunset. A beautiful red that looks different at different times of the day.The engine is so quiet, that sometimes I am not sure that it is running, now that's quiet.I plan to keep the car for a long time, or a least until one that's prettier comes along.

I love the Interior design, I am over 6'tall and mostly legs, and I am very comfortable in my car. I also love the stereo system, sounds great! And it's not too high off the ground for my small dog to get in and out of. He likes that feature too.The whole car is my favorite feature.

If you do anything to improve it, you'll just raise the price, and right now it is the best value,dollar for dollar on the market!!!

I'm lovin' it...a few things to fix.
By S-Liza

2005 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan w/SL Package (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I had my new Altima 2005 w/a V-Tec Engine for 3 wks now. I fell in luv after the test drive. I was going to buy a 2004 Accord, sooooo glad I didn't!! The Altima interior is gorgeous, the exterior is gorgeous and DAMNNN it's fast! I don't know whether that's the V-Tec or the new Alt's are just fast!! The Satin White is the best color you can get! Truly an expensive looking ride for such an inexpensive price tag - $18,900 used!! Couldn't be happier, I almost gave up on Nissan, but they did the DAMN thing with their new models!! And I want to give a shout out to the people that take time to write these reviews. If it weren't for them, I would have never bought my NEW best friend - LIZA!

Interior design, new gauge panel, suede like seats, compartments, SATIN WHITE color, quick and smooth acceleration, trunk size, in your face dash, THE BA- BA-BASS. Well just about every freakin' thing!!!!

Better build quality on the interior of the car. The middle console is ridiculously cheap, I feel like I may break it!! That's really the only complaint about the build quality. Oh, yeah and better speakers for the killer BASS this car offers!!

Awesome Altima 3.5
By D. Jarrell

2005 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE-R 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car and so has everyone else that has been in it. My boys 17 and 18 are fighting over who is going to get it when we hand it in. It's fun to drive and I get a lot of compliments of it too. The color (that you have discontinued) is always commented on and how much they love the color. Ice blue, I believe it is. I've had no problems with the car at all. Just trying to keep it below the proper speed limit is the only one I've had.

Easy to drive. Fun to drive. Quick and get okay gas mileage. Love, love the color. The stereo system is good too.

For all cars. Seat belt made comfortable for short people. They always come across our necks not across the chest. Get the ice blue color back in stock.

• SUV