2004 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: Buy This Car!!!

2004 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

Buy This Car!!!
By psychgirl on

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I wanted this car for the longest time, and when I test drove it, it was everything I expected and more! I fell in love with it immediately and just had to have it! If you want a nice sized sedan that stands out from the crowd, the Altima is for you. The color of mine is Mystic Emerald, and it looks so beautiful when its clean and is forgiving when dirty. Seats are comfortable, drives quietly and smoothly, great 6-speaker factory stereo, power everything is standard. I think I will own Nissan Altima's forever!!!

It is a gorgeous car and people can't help but look at it as it goes down the road. It accelerates and breaks really fast, and the steering wheel is very responsive. Lots of little places to hide your stuff. Your passengers will be very comfortable.

The gas mileage isn't so hot. It has a nice big 20 gallon tank, but if you want a car with good fuel economy, well, this one costs a good bit to refuel. Advertized 23 city, 29 highway, I would lean more toward the 23.