2004 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
First Time Nissan Buyer
By Speedyredh on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Love it. This is the first time I have ever bought a Nissan product and it's great. Couldn't ask for a better car for the money. I previously drove a Intrepid and loved that car but this handles much better than that car and it is fun to drive. The only flaw I find is that on a windy day the car is a little lighter than I am used to and doesn't handle as well as a heavier car.

Great Car
By jawme on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is the best car I have ever driven. It's big enough for my family of 4, but at the same time it does't make ya look like a soccer mom.

Good car, great price
By NJ34 on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Price wise, it's a lot of car for the money. Could not ask for a better ride ... very smooth. I work at a car dealership (not nissan) and can appreciate a great car. This is it.

FUN SEDAN
By SMILIN TOM on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

MINE IS A 2005 THE FIRST SOLD IN KERN COUNTY CA. IT IS A BLAST TO DRIVE. THE ONLY DOWN SIDE IS THE CLOCK IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO SEE DUE TO PLACEMENT ANGLE. THE POWER IS FANTASTIC IT IS JUST FUN TO DRIVE. OURS IS BURNISHED PEWTER AND A BEARTY. THANKS BUY ONE NOT THE FOUR BUY THE SIX BANGER CAUSE IT DOES BANG.

great car
By goose on 04/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have owned this car for 2 months and i love it. It handles like any high priced car and has amazing acceleration. for the price you can't buy a better car. It looks great too.

ALTIMA
By Xphille630 on 04/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

My overalll review of the Nissan Altima has been a great experience. I was always a firm believer in American made autos only and my nneyes were opened to foreign made autos. I would certainly pruchase nother Nissan again. The Altima has delievered style, room, spaciousness, affordability, comfort, looks, and reliability. This is certaninly a vechile I wold purchase again.

Classy and Elegant, Great Gas Car
By Mary D on 04/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I had a Nissan Xterra and loved it. However the gas mileage was not what I expected. Having to fill up every week for gas. So I traded it for a new 2005 Altima. What a classy, elegant car that is like driving a cloud. Smooth ride, great interior. Roomy with lots of head and leg room for all. A tank of gas now lasts me 2 weeks instead of one. I have gotten so many compliments on this car. (Mystic Emerald color) Have been a Ford driver, but am now a SOLD Nissan fan.

Wonderful Car!
By Sandra L. on 04/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I can't say enough about this car. It's such a pleasure to drive. The ride really amazed me. The engine is so smooth also.Compared to my last car a 2001 Altima. I haven't had any problems to speak of with this car. Also that this car doesn't have to have a tune up for 110,000 miles was a real selling point. Just a all around great car. Go get one.;)

Nissan Ultima
By jim fillman on 04/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

This model continues to reinforce my confidence in Nissan products. After 19,000 miles now I have only had it back to the dealer for oil changes and a tire rotation. The car is wonderful to drive, very compfortable, sexy and beautiful...I love it...

Silver Bullet!
By LiquidSilver on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I have had my eye on the Altima and took the opportunity to buy one of my own when my '99 Ford with less than 80K miles needed a new engine! I love this car, it is beautiful and fun to drive. Very smooth shifting and ride. Very low road noise. I wanted an '05 but got a much better interest rate on the '04, and I don't regret my decision. No more American junk for me!