2004 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
Option to the Maxima
By Boxsky on 10/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Good power, avg 25mpg highway and i have a lead foot, handles well for front wheel drive, roomy, surprised my friend with his mercedes 400e seemed to have less room then the altima

Excellent car at an affordable price
By ukalapat on 09/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Altima has roomy interior with confortable front and back seats. Also has very large trunk space. It runs very quite with smooth drive.

hot to deaf
By shakeenah on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

since buying my atlima i know this is the best car for me. its not only looks good but it drives good. you can own it for a good price.

Nissan Altima
By stomur on 08/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I never thought I would own any car made by any company other than Chevrolet until I bought a Chevy Malibu. We had nothing but problems from the get go. We have had a wonderful experience with our Altima. I for one am thrilled my husband convinced me that I needed a new car. I LOVE MY ALTIMA

Looks Good & Feels Good Too!!!
By Moquarius on 08/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I've had my 04' Altima since New Years day and I L-O-V-E my baby. Although its only a 4 cylinder, you would never be able to tell because it drives beautifully. It looks so damn sexy when I wash it (sunsoma sunset)! I wish I could bring it in the house with me.

I Love MY CAR!!!
By Nichole on 07/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I always wanted an Altima. My husband was so sweet and let me go and look at one. Before we left, we were signing papers!!! I almnost cried!!! This is my first BRAND new car!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Great Buy
By Sunflower on 07/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Going from a gas guzzling Camaro to my new Altima was a great change. I get anywhere from 25-32 mpg which is a HUGE difference. I miss the pep of the Camaro but you will be surprised what this little 4 cyl can do, not to mention the leg room! The lumbar support in the driver's seat makes a long trip more comfortable.For the price, you can't beat the quality and performance...It's a Great Buy!

Excellent
By Francis Munley on 07/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

The car that I bought is a 2005 2.5s Altima.This car rides like a dream.In my opiion it looks like a German made car with 15.000 less price tag. In June I took this car through ten states (3,000)miles. It handled the highways like adream for a 4 clylinder.The comformt was unveliable.

george
By dlodge on 07/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have driven SUV's in the past 15 years and I did not think I would like a car but this car has the get up and go that I like and it is great to drive. I don't know if I will go back to an SUV. Rahalchevybuick.com is where I bought mine in Marianna,Fl and they are great people. I got black interior is the only complaint that I have so far. 3.5 SE Altima with Sports pkg. Black interior shows every little speck or lint.

Nice
By Sniper5415 on 06/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

This is a great car at that price. It was a good buy for me because its a good performing vehicle.