2004 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
a poor man's BMW
By Ravi Viswanathan on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I was one of the very few who bought this car when it was available from Oct'02. I compared this car against Acura 3.2 TL Maxima 2002 and decided that this car is the one for me. When I test drove the car I was amazed @ the pick-up and handling.I have driven BMW 3&5, Mercedes c-320, Cadiilac CTS, Acura 3.2 TL, Audi 4.5. This car for the price you pay, offers about 80% the performance of these cars @ about 55% of their price. My friend who bought an Audi 4.2 for about 55000 dollars had this much to say. "My car is twice as costly as this Altima, but it does not give twice as much performance as this".

rides like butta
By Nassin on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Next to the Honda Civic this is the best car for your dollar. You get an excellent & very comfortable city and highway ride. Excellent feedback in steering and handling. Top notch sound system w/ Boise. Eye turning exterior style. A very heavy a-la-carte package yet resonable base balances it out.

Excellent Altima
By jeanheller on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I had a 2000 Altima which I did not like at all. My 2003 model is head and shoulders better in pickup, perfomance, appearance and design. I have the touring model, which is a showstopper, literally. A man stopped me in the street to ask what the car was, so taken was he with its appearance. The handling and performance match the looks. Lots of back seat and trunk room, too.

2004 Altima
By Ghoastrider on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I bought the car for my wife two weeks ago and the car is perfect for her. The 2.5L has plenty of both city/highway power, the interior is excellent with the leather and it has lots of room for five. The outside can only be discribed as beutiful. Sitting next to my 2003 ford taurus (company car) there is no compairing. I would tell anyone looking at this car to buy/lease it.

Nissan Altima
By JojoN on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I love the car's looks, especially the rear view. We had aftermarket leather seats installed, but am happy with the other interior. I traded a Buick Century for this and am most disappointed in the Altima's ride. I even lowered the tire pressure to try to help. Also, my Century V6 use to get about 32mpg on the road and Altima 4cyl only gets about 28mpg.

Good design
By u2head8 on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Good design and fairly fun to drive

Nissan Altima-good driving
By christine m on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I did experience a problem with the computer ABS when I first purchased car that took awhile to be repaired, but Nissan did make good, and I have not had further problem. Great sound system but maybe a little to powerful for car since it cause the rearview mirror to vibrate.

Awsome Car !!!! 2004 the BEST!!
By FSERRANO on 10/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I just got this car yesterday and so far I love it. I got the 4 Cyl. w/leather equipped. Its really nice and slick. The seating is much more comfortable than the 2003 model and it seems a little wider for some reason. I got it for $23,000 flat price with all the good options, well for the most part, I think its a great buy for the money!

Affordable Style!
By KiemaB on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I bought our Altima brand new and I though it was the best choich of the bunch. Pricing was great and the looks and styling of the car were even better. Anyone looking to drive a maxima or infinity for 8 to 12 thousand less. This is the place!

New
By Antonio Baker on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

It eas a good experience.