2004 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
My favorite seat
By KAT on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Drivinig this car is exciting. I have to stop myself from racing. My grounding element, my daughter prevents this ofen, but when alone, or on an open road, it's road rage or 80 and up. Lord grant me patience. I don't like the turn radius. I don't like the the mirrors that don't fold in. I don't like the way rain falls into a cracked window. The rain deflectors look hideous. It's also a lot of area to personally handwash. I have every option the factory offered on my interior. Details, details. but when I am done, he's beautiful. I don't like the CD holder door with loses its spring immediately. I don't like the

wow!!!
By someone5544488 on 12/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

its amazing and very affordable! i want everyone to get one!! you will love it, im not joking

luv this car
By blu on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

im not one bit sorry that i bought this car! it is worth every penny

Ultimate Ultima
By greg burnham on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car for my mother and sister and they love it. I drive it sometimes and want one ion my driveway. Highly recommened. Love the styling and quality!

V6 is da' Bomb
By FLAspeedy on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

I bought the V6 Altima and love the power. I don't have to ask to merge on the expressway. Also, the auto climate control is very functional. I wish Nissan would look to Toyota/VW on the interior quality of materials.

Great Car
By Daniel A2003 on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

in next 2-3 yrs altima will prove to be better then accord or camry

Ultimate Altima
By casexxman on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased this car for my wife but I have fell in love with it myself. What a gutsy, responsive vehicle that is very pleasing to the eye! I really enjoy driving this car. The V6 is so powerful that you better hold on when you dump the gas.

A+
By Joystarrzy on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

The style, comfort, pick-up and go...is fabulous. I enjoy driving this car so much. I love the new design. I had my first ALTIMA in 1992 and drove it for 12 yrs. So I'm sold on these cars.

My perfect car
By I on 11/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I had a Toyota Camry, Honda Accord, but none of them match the performance, design, power and comfort of my new ALtima Extremely reliable, good quality materials, sporty yet elegant Very satisfied

Very good
By Linda Sweet on 11/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

This is my 3rd Altima and my over all experience has been very good.