2004 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
leave em smokin'
By smokin' on 01/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

This is my 3rd Nissan product. I am thrilled with the roomier interior (5' 10" and very comfortable).We bought the 4 cylinder because it was plenty of power for our needs. The dealership was very helpful...don't understand why THEY don't offer a better service package for new car buyers.(Brenner Nissan, Camp Hill, PA) This car is "Smokin".

FUN FUN FUN !!!
By magnum on 01/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

A fun car, I bought the car loaded except for the special headlight and wood interior and fin. Its worth test driving even if your looking at a higher end car such as a 3 series BMW, acura TL and, a lot better than any volkswagon. A lot of POWER. I have had the car a year and it still give me chills when I am on the highway at 70 and I press on the gas (watch out for the person in front of you). I am also a person that does not like rattles within the car, and this car I don't hear any. Very well built very sound.

My Alti 3.5 SE
By Prettyboyriley on 01/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is a very fast car. Much faster than my Grand Prix GT that I had before this. Interior materiels are really cheap and crummy. Nissan really cut corners on the inside materials. Excellent engine. Ypu have all the power you,ll ever need and then some. Engine noise in loud on the inside.

My Ultimate Altima
By vwilliams on 12/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I absolutely love my Altima. To be honest I had driven a Toyota until I looked at the new designed Altima. I have a 2002 and just love it. I got the 3.5 V6 and it runs like a top. So fun to drive and great sporty looks.

excellent
By bill b. on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Bought one in 2002 and it made me buy another one again.

for $23018 great
By len on 12/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

the wife loves it, For the price what even comes close too it???

Satisfied with this choice
By wshwasmdnjpn on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

It rides and drives very well and the interior is laid out well with plenty of smaller storage compartments to put things. The seats are comfortable enough for longer trips. My only complaint is some of the interior plastic somewhere in the dash near the passenger side door will rattle slightly going over rough roads and also the roof under the cloth lining will also. It's one of those things that is so slight that if you took it back to the dealer they wouldn't be able to find the problem to fix it. Nissan just needs to make the fittings tighter during assembly.

Nissan Altima
By EN on 12/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Fun to drive. Everything is in the right place. Plenty of amenities on this model. Got the new color ( smoke ) and think it is sharp. Suspension, roominess, and engine are better than the comparables. This 4 door has my 3 sons thinking it is a sports car.

the best affordable car in the market...
By bill rutter on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

from a one, I was like wow.... The car had all I needed and then some..

Get This Car. If you like Very fast!
By tech181 on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I am very impressed with this car as it it very affordable and has a ton of features that actually work like it says in the advertisements. Very Quiet, very powerful engine. Great interior layout. Nice gauges that are easy to read day and night. The car is breath taking fast and stops on a dime if you have to. Great looks and great performance at a great price is basically what this car adds up to. One test drive and you wil be hooked on the 3.5SE V6 model, Guaranteed.