2004 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
my altima
By charles jacobsen on 01/31/06 13:01 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

car has outstanding power, good handling, and decent fuel mileage,interior could use more style, but bucket seats are very comfortable and supportive. best car i have owned in years!

Fun to drive
By m1109 on 11/03/05 09:42 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

I love this car. Since it is my wife's car I don’t get to drive it enough. Excellent highway mileage. I will agree that the interior has a somewhat of a cheap feel to it but if you choose the right color combination you can minimize it. The 3.5 se has way more look and drive that any other car in the price range.

2005 Altima 3.5 SE
By nissanman on 03/16/05 22:08 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have been a Nissan owner for several years. My first Nissan product was an Infiniti G20. Since then I have owned another G20, two Maxima's, and my Altima. I loved my '02 Maxima SE (which I sold to buy my wife her car). I love this Altima. Prior to buying my '02 Maxima, I drove an '02 Altima. I immediately disliked the Altima's interior (cheap). The '05 Altima is a huge improvement. The 3.5 V6 gets outstanding gas mileage, especially given it's intoxicating power, and is very smooth. The ride is comfortable, and the car is quiet. I paid $2K less for my '05 Altima than I did for my '02 Maxima (great value). My next car is going to be another Nissan product, probably an Infiniti G35.

The Nissan Family
By ADP37 on 06/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

Love this car. This is my third Nissan (simply because I love cars ) My mother has the Quest and My father has the Murano. They are the best car, they never breakdown, the Engines last forever, and it is excellent on gas, plus the ride is smooth

FUN SEDAN
By SMILIN TOM on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

MINE IS A 2005 THE FIRST SOLD IN KERN COUNTY CA. IT IS A BLAST TO DRIVE. THE ONLY DOWN SIDE IS THE CLOCK IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO SEE DUE TO PLACEMENT ANGLE. THE POWER IS FANTASTIC IT IS JUST FUN TO DRIVE. OURS IS BURNISHED PEWTER AND A BEARTY. THANKS BUY ONE NOT THE FOUR BUY THE SIX BANGER CAUSE IT DOES BANG.

great car
By goose on 04/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have owned this car for 2 months and i love it. It handles like any high priced car and has amazing acceleration. for the price you can't buy a better car. It looks great too.

ALTIMA
By Xphille630 on 04/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

My overalll review of the Nissan Altima has been a great experience. I was always a firm believer in American made autos only and my nneyes were opened to foreign made autos. I would certainly pruchase nother Nissan again. The Altima has delievered style, room, spaciousness, affordability, comfort, looks, and reliability. This is certaninly a vechile I wold purchase again.

the best ride in town
By tonynavy on 03/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is the second Altima we 've owned, after an excellent performance by the 2002, that we had for about 2 years, we went browsing and alas, traded in the first (we rec'd about $11000 trade in value), and came home weith a new one. This is still the best we've had in the many cars (mostly new ones) we've had in our marriage (35years) In a term "The Greatest"

excellent
By duphud on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have owned 4 Nissan's in the last 13 years. They are well built, easy to drive, comfortable, and give you a little bit of luxury with out the big price on any model you try. Test drive one and you will feel and see the difference.

The ultimate
By anthony8785 on 02/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

The Best Car i ever driven....wanted the acura tsx...but when i drove the altima i was SHOCKED!!!!!!!!! true performance in ever way..