Great Highway Car
By matthew on
2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
Bought car with 5000 miles, dealer demo. So far, has been great. Bought to use as commuter so I can keep truck for towing. Overall, I love the car. Handles great. Secure driving in the rain and snow. Installed Bridgestone Turanzas, made huge improve in overall handling and foul weather performance. Accelerates decent with 2.5, great gas mileage. With my new job I am now driving 100+ miles a day, and on the highway it is great. Average 27 mpg at 75 mph. Good NDSS sound system, decent features for base car. Seats are awesome. Interior quality not great, nothing really broke on car but I am careful with her. Reliability so far great. Now has 54,000 miles, still love it. Overall, great car!
Favorite Features
Base NDSS sounds decent, power trunk cut off in lockable glove box. Very roomy and comfortable. Steering and handling, decent pick up for 2.5 4cyl, exterior is good looking, not plain jane, big trunk, decent storage, I love my remote start (dealer installed) silver color hides dirt
Suggested Improvements
Paint seems to chip too easily, interior kinda cheap, my 05 F-150 interior is beautiful and sturdy, rides a tad hard, not impressed that the steel wheels are rusting, will be putting on some nicer wheels soon, my windows screech when it rains, overall, though, I am happy.