Used 2003 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

2003 Nissan Altima

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

owner
By nagginmaw

2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

This is my third Altima to buy. I like to trade or outright sell it every 3 years. I don't put a lot of miles on it, so I have no trouble selling it. I also keep up with the care of it such as oil change, tire rotation and the like. I have already promised to sell the car when I make up my mind to buy again. All around good car!

Favorite Features

All over style and comfort

Suggested Improvements

Different place for trunk opener.

Very Nice Car
By jmil1

2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I was very superised after I purchased this vehicle.I knew I like the Outside of the car, but the inside is extremely nice. They did a really nice job with this automobile.

Favorite Features

Too many to choose

Suggested Improvements

none so far

Altima Is Back !
By Ssgtdac

2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Truly a wonderful automobile. It is my wife’s car and she doesn't like a harsh ride so we went with the 2.5S but the performance belies the four cylinders. It is no racer but has peppy performance and great comfort. Great rear seat room, huge trunk. At its best on the highway. Good acceleration, smooth and stable ride plus great mileage. The styling is the Altimas greatest strength. It makes a statement in class populated by "never took a chance, never will" styling. I recommend this car for many reasons but the biggest is the overall package. Styling, Roominess, performance, and price.If you buy the 2.5S, consider the Convenience Package.

Favorite Features

Head and taillight design. Trip computer is fun to play with and has a bit of functionality. Brakes, great stopping force, linear stopping and no fade unless pushed VERY hard. Telescoping wheel. 20 gallon gas tank!

Suggested Improvements

Put proper tires on this car, the EL42's are garbage and a really poor corner to cut. They are not up to the engine, brakes or suspension on this car. Put a cigarette lighter and ashtry, let me decide weather or not to use the ashtray for change.

Autoway/Clearwater Altima Purchase
By AW102

2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Shortly after buying my Altima, I drove it several hundred miles on vacation. It drove well, was very comfortable, and got great gas mileage right away. After 4 months, I am very satisfied with my Altima, however, I would not return to Autoway Nissan/Clearwater because of poor treatment by the sales manager there.My salesperson was great, but the sales manager was the typical "slick car salesman" who was quite disrespectful once the negotiations began. Autoway Nissan got the sale by default. Too bad because Nissan makes a quality product.

Favorite Features

Great gas mileage; stylish; comfortable interior; outstanding safety features; good standard features; affordable price.

Suggested Improvements

Standard automatic headlights and lighted interior mirrors would be an improvement. Also, Nissan was not offering any type of rebate or other incentives on the Altima, even though they were offered on other models.

GREAT CAR
By BILLIE

2003 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I've only had my Altima for about two weeks but I love it so far. It looks great drives great and has alot of power. The stereo is incredible with the bose 150 watt system.

Favorite Features

The stereo system cranks. The leather sport package is great looking on the outside and comfortable on the inside. It also has alot of power.

Suggested Improvements

Make the car style a little bit lower and wider. Restyle the front end of the car ( I don't love the appearence of the front end).