Used 2003 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

Bad engine
By Marina

2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Many problems with the engine. It will stop in the middle of a highway with no power. Unsafe if problem is not corrected on time. 3 times for repair and only 11 months old.

Exterior design is an A+ Elegant, comfort.

Engine.

Unbelievable
By johnny6

2003 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This car is spectacular, so far. Although, I have only had this car for one day, I would venture to say that I am in for a fun few years of driving. The torque steer is a bit to get used to, but seriously we are talking about a car that has 245 horse power and 246 foot pounds of torque. This car is an f'ing monster. Every nissan I have ever owned or driven has been high quality and this car is no exception. Highly recommended !

strong V6, smooth ride and handling. beautiful design. great price for what you get

Dealers need to have more cars available with standard transmission. The center arm rest is a bit weak on the material side of things (build quality slightly lacking inside).

Nice car but troubles in initial quality
By AK109

2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I've had this car for three months now and have put up over 3000 miles on it and already I've had a faulty shock and a leaking radiator replaced. I still love the car, but I question how many more parts are going to be faulty, if they're not already.

Big tires, V6 response on 4-cyl engine, generous front leg room, and comfortable seat cloth.

More quality interior materials and perhaps a 5-speed automatic.

My Altima
By ImKeepnUp

2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

After driving a Nissan Sentra for 4 plus years, I am loving the extra power and interior room the Altima gives me. I have nothing bad to say about the vehicle. I've financed it for 5 years, and plan on keeping it for the length of the loan.

The interior room-much bigger than my Sentra and much bigger than previous Altima models. Lots of trunk space. Might only be a 4 cylinder, but this car has some get up and go!

No ash try for us smokers. Not real fond of the cup holder layout.

Altima
By wmora

2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

It has been an exellent experience !! i will defnatly will buy another Altima, is so nice ,confortable and good looking.