2003 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews 40

2003 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
Ultimate Altima
By comjoe2 on 11/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Excellent, beautiful looks

love my car
By JeffR on 11/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Best thing Nissan has done since the 300zx. Fast responsive and good hadling, although the cornering is a bit soft. Interior is set up well, trim could be of a less chincy type. All and all, the car is a great buy for the performance of the 240 hp 3.5

Review: Nissan Altima 2.5S
By Tim Daly on 11/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

When test driving this car, my wife and I should have really paid attention to the interior layout and design. We bought the car because we thought it was the best looking car. Overall the car handles poorly and the rear suspension makes a lot of noise. Also, we have a lot of trouble backing. The general design gives you absolutely no visibilty out of the rear window. You can't see anything. The side mirrors are small and have blind spots. Also, the engine is a little loud and raspy. If we had the chance to start over we would have purchased something else. We shouldn't have limited ourselves to exterior looks only!

Extremely Satisfied
By New Black SE on 11/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I'm a former Neon owner so this was a huge step up for me from what I was used to. I have less than 100 miles on it so I can only speak from limited experience. All 10's except for 2 9's: 1) Fun to Drive- very fun but I am extremely cascious being new to all this horsepower. 2)Fuel Economy- good gas mileage but shouldn't of made it require premium.

Fun to drive
By hu_guy on 11/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

This 2.5L engine feels more like a v6. Nice comfortable ride. Seat design rules.

Solid performer
By fastalt on 10/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The Altima 3.5SE is a solid performer. It's great fun to drive and fast as a shot. It handles great and has plenty of interior room. The exterior styling is hard to beat and much nicer than any of it's competition.

altima
By Sarkis Aleksanian on 10/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

i love this car....

Great Car!!!
By whampa65 on 10/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Great Car!!! Love this car!! I've had it a little over a month and this car is a blast to drive. Hope to own this car for a very long time.

Great new car
By JLeTourneau on 10/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I love the interior of the vehicle. It is roomy and is very comfortable. It is a smooth ride.

I own a yugo with a nissan sticker on it
By Paul Shotwell on 10/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this nissan hoping to step up in class from my ford escort, only to find numerous problems, including, transmission slippage, caused by gear ratio setup not correct. In the suspension system, I noticed extreme dampening during braking intervals on hills. My microfilter worked terribly. I would say I loved the gas mileage. Some would say 12 mph for the highway might not be acceptable, but after experiencing this car, I was just thrilled it was able to make it to a gas station. Never again will I buy a Yugo..oops I mean Nissan