2003 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
Get one!
By Jimmy Buffett on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Very nice car for the money. I looked at the Saab 9-5, and the Toyota Solara and this is a better car for less money.The car looks great and is solid. You will get looks in this ride. The optional side sills are a nice touch.

I love my Nissan!
By Sonia Price on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Although I haven't owned "my" own personal Nissan Altima very long (just over a month), my in-laws have owned two which I've driven frequently and my late husband worked at a local Nissan dealership, so I've been exposed to them over a matter of years, and driven them a lot. I'm encouraged to see that they are finally commanding respect and recognition in the consumer marketplace. They are great!

Great Car
By Andrew M on 08/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I picked up on black on black Altima in the end of July 2003. So far I am extremely satisfied with the car. It turns heads and gets instant respect. The front seats are extremely comfortable and the leather finish is well made. The back seat and trunk are huge. There is a second dc adapter under the armrest which allows you to charge your cell phone without annoying cables exposed (even the shelf on the upper edge of the armrest has a punch out for the cell charger cable). This shows some real thought in the engineering of this car.

Great Car @ a Great Price
By GOH_2010 on 08/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

This is my second new Altima. I had an 02, and traded it in on an 03. I cannot say enough good things about this car. This is a great car for single folks and families alike. In addition I am 6'4" and I fit very well into any seat in the car!!!

Great Car
By spaw on 08/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

The styling is fantastic. The ride is smooth and very comfortable. It handles corners and speed superbly. The roomy interior is a great improvement from earlier models. I have more room than cars in higher class.

Truly Sumptuous
By Another Altima Fan on 08/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

A very reliable car with lot of and room inside. My friend bought 2002 Honda Accord V6 same time as I bought my 2002 Altima 2.5 SL V4. I drove that car, but could feel some resistence once speed go above 75 mph, but Altima is so smooth, you dont even feel anything and it reaches 85-90 mph

Great Car for the Money
By Cocobeann on 08/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I have had the Altima for less than a month and it has been a great car. I just drove it out of the city onto the highway this past weekend to get a good feel. It was great! I had great handling on the curves and excellent get up and go. The exterior is very stylish and I get many compliments on it.

A great car for the price
By Sean101 on 08/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

This is a grat car for the price. Nissan seems to have really done their homework. The car is very comfortable, Bose sound system is excellent, and there's just enough features to make you feel like you are driving a very expensive car. It has more room than the Camry and looks better as well. I would give it a 10 but nothing is perfect in this world!

One of the Best
By Delores Del Mastro on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

This is the 1st vehicle that I ever purchased to my liking. I purchased new cars in the past; but never insisted on certain features as I did with this one.I am 100% happy with this vehicle! Enjoy driving it all the time. Would recommend it to all family & friends!

Just bought...love it so far
By Roe on 07/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

So far my whole experience with buying this car has been great. From getting quotes on the internet to test driving the car. I love the looks, the way it handles, a lot of car for the money. Iwill come back in 6 months and update the review.