2002 Nissan Altima 3.5L V6 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - So reliable

2002 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

3.5 SE Sedan (3.5L V6 5-speed Manual)

So reliable
By sdepaiva on

2002 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

Bought my 3.5 on the internet, sight unseen. Best deal and was lucky to come across it. 2002 w/12000 miles on it, one owner, traded in to same dealer for newer vehicle. Responsive handling, nicely thought out interior features, got 31 mpg driving from Cincinnati to Ft Myers. Never a moment of trouble. I love the sporty look with the spoiler. Bose 6 CD had superb sound. I researched cars for about a year before purchasing. Altima had the biggest trunk in its class, and the most knee room in the backseat. Its fuel efficiency couldn't be beat. It pretty much created its own class. The only reason I got rid of it was to trade it for a 2006 with warranty, but selected same colors! Loved it.

Favorite Features

Roomy trunk. Great pick up and gas mileage. Well thought out interior. Bose sound was terrific. Great looking car. Sunroof made it a lot of fun. Handy cargo net in trunk.

Suggested Improvements

Aircuff under front bumper was low and caught on parking pylons regularly. The clearance on that was the only thing I think that could have been improved.