2002 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
Good, but. . . .
By feverfive on 03/10/02 01:25 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Nice car, but not quite up to the hype. Nice thrust/acceleration for a 4 cyl. Could use more noise dampening to block out road noise. The heater/cooling fan is TOO NOISY!!

Dont shop at Northside Nissan at SC.
By Anthony on 03/09/02 21:17 PM (PST)

2002 Nissan Altima 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

If you want a good deal and honest people dont go to Northside nissan. My experience was awfull. They are pushy to run your credit and they can trick you into a suckers deal. The Nissan product is awesome but the dealership gives it a bad name...

The Future is now
By bONES on 03/09/02 14:52 PM (PST)

2002 Nissan Altima 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I has pleasantly surprised with the all I got for the same price as an 2001 Altima- I don't know how they do it. A large Sedan with power and quality of an Infinity at a price below Toyota Carmy.

nice car
By Princess 2005 on 03/08/02 14:06 PM (PST)

2002 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

good car!!!!!

Initial Report - This Car Is Great!
By Brian428 on 03/08/02 09:56 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

3.5 SE, black, automatic, with every option. Car is absolutely great. Had researched a lot and saw mostly good reviews, with a few bad ones. Not sure what these folks mean when they mention the "unrefined interior" or the "stiff ride". The build quality is excellent, and the ride is very smooth. Performance is awesome. Have already gotten a dozen compliments on the look. Only have 500 miles on it, so I'll post another review in a few months. But so far, this car looks to be just wonderful.

Love at first sight
By J&C on 03/07/02 19:16 PM (PST)

2002 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

I went out for a 2.5 SL, but when I saw the duel exhaust and the spoiler on the 3.5 SE I had to have it. It didn`t have leather so I had them install the Nissan after market leather and boy am I glad I did, it`s so much nicer than the factory leather. I also had a gold package done(the car is gold) and it is just georgous. I can`t say enough about the power of the 3.5, every time I step down on it I am truly amazed. I got it early so I paid a little more but NO regrets

Great Car
By MBrownin on 03/06/02 21:22 PM (PST)

2002 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

Had my Silver 3.5SE for a week now. I am in love! It is fast, yet smooth and seats four very comfortably even with the front seats all the way back. Many people have complained about the cheap, plastic interior. I on the other hand think it looks fine. If you look at other vehicles in the price range there isnt much out there that is any better. The V6 even gets pretty good gas milage for the power you get out of it!

JUST PURCHASED ALTIMA
By healeyman on 03/05/02 21:35 PM (PST)

2002 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

was looking for a new car. on way to lexus dealer ,,, stopped in to look at maxima, and pathfinder. once saw altima, drove it and bought it... less than 2000 miles. everthing works, got the top model.... very nice and all controls are very well thought out... i hope it holds up being a new model and everything, love it! saved thousands over the lexus, if as well built as wife's 1991 300zx, then it will be a great car...

Just Great
By Franks on 03/05/02 09:44 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is a great car. A lot of interior room with great handling. I have problems with the heater blower. It makes a whistling sound and have not been able to get it replaced due to shortage in parts. Otherwise ZI love to drive it and take the car everywhere. Better fuel economy on the highway then in the city. Premium gas is a pain but is worth the extra dollars for the performance.

Sweet ride
By boarder315 on 03/05/02 09:04 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

recomend to anyone who wants nice ooking saden that can blow the doors off of a mustang gt