2002 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
Driv It, Youll buy it
By Nick DeLeo on 03/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Just Drive the car and you'll see, the only bad point is when it rains, if you smoke and the windows open even a crack, you get drenched, not so big a deal though.

Bootylicious
By cbwcars on 03/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

Great car! Slick styling, well-made, great performance, and downright cool.

What a Difference
By Corey Truesdale on 03/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I owned a 93 Altima GLE which I enjoyed very much but the 02 Altima is by far the best car I have ever owned "Great Job Nissan"

driven-2002 Altima 3.5 SE
By clank44 on 03/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

Purchased my vehicle in January. I do an extensive amount of driving as a sales rep and find the vehicle comfortable even for extended trips and extremely fun to drive. Performance is impressive and mileage is reasonable for that performance. I am very satisfied to date.

IN THE MARKET TO BUY
By ELMOBLATCH on 03/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I love the looks of the car...only 2 faults that I see are the cheap plastic interior parts & the goose neck arms on the trunk. Would like to see the price of anti-lock brakes reduced...Honda & Toyota charge half as much for this feature. ABS should be standard on a 20k car.

2002 Altima
By Buzz on 03/15/02 18:26 PM (PST)

2002 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

The new Altima has a beautiful new exterior, powerful engine that pulls to the redline.

THIS IS IT!!!
By Toney on 03/15/02 12:15 PM (PST)

2002 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have driven a Toyota since 1984, and assumed that I would always remain Toyota loyal. My son kept talking about this new Altima, so i went on the internet and did my homework. I found out that the Altima beat out the Avalon on everything but weight (it was almost 300 pounds heaver). So off I went to see what all the fuss was about. From the moment I test drove the car, I was in love!! This car has as much room as my 1996 Avalon had, but with all the bells and whistle's. All I can say is please start a savings account, because you're going to need it. On my first day out, I looked down at the odometer, and I was doing a smooth 80 mph! All I can say is go for it.

Family car that's fun to drive
By nbarry on 03/14/02 11:17 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

Had the 3.5SE 2 weeks now - great performance, gas mileage better than the EPA rating even with my lead foot. The ride isn't as smooth as my mom's Camry, but the Camry lacks real personality. Huge back seat, great drink holders. Mirror remote control seems cheap, as well as the interior door handles. A fun car that doubles as a family transport.

Altima Leaves others In The DUST!!!
By Stanmanh on 03/12/02 15:01 PM (PST)

2002 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

Nothing gives you more bang for the buck. The four cylinder is quick but the V-6 is lightning FAST and RESPONSIVE! There is a large difference in performance and features in the models. Gas mileage 22 city, 26 highway. The only part that I changed was the air filter. I replaced it with a K&N air filter ($40), this is a MUST HAVE since cars from the manufactur come with basic parts. The filter improved my overall gas mileage and added a few more horses thus a bit more torque.

02 Altima
By Alex W on 03/11/02 11:03 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Great Mid-size sedan, Powerful 4cyc, and V6 engine, a lot of fun to drive in and out of traffic, people love it every where you go.