2000 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: I luv my Nissan:-)

2000 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

I luv my Nissan:-)
By Dwija on

2000 Nissan Altima GXE 4dr Sedan

We've had this car for a little over 2 years now and have had no problems at all. Regular maintenence and it runs like a dream. It's not the hottest car on the road, but with 2 toddlers in the back, reliability and safety are the most important things. We're at about 78K miles, and we're going to keep driving it until it falls apart, which probably won't be for a looooong time. My first car was an old beater Nissan Sentra, and it never let my down. Right now, our other car is a pick- up...not too practical with kids, so we're looking to buy a boring old mini- van, and the '02 Nissan Quest is looking pretty good at the moment!

Overdrive let's me beat almost everyone from the line at a light; my first car with a CD player, and we use it constantly; remote locking/unlocking with key fob; A/C blows ice

The road noise is a little louder than on some pricier sedans, but maybe we just have cheap tires. Otherwise none (not that it would matter, as the car has been totally redesigned)