1999 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: My Altima

1999 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

SE Limited Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

My Altima
By autotech on

1999 Nissan Altima SE Limited 4dr Sedan

My 10 yr old Nissan Altima is one of the best cars that I have ever owned, and I've had quite a few over the years before I bought this. This car has been really good to me and the repairs have been very minor and only in the last couple of years...things do wear out after all. The body has held up really well too; no signs of rust and it still looks nice. If I were to replace it, that would be because I'm bored and want something new (this is the longest I've ever kept a car. I used to get a new one every 4-6 yrs).

That would be the way it looks. I love the color I chose and I bought the sport package vehicle, so it has just a bit more pep than the regular version. Love my sunroof!

outside noise from back. this has been a complaint with all Nissan vehicles and unless they have improved that over the past few years, I'd have to switch to a Honda or Toyota. But I'd ck their record on that first too, cause if they have the same problem, I'd stick with my Nissan!