1998 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: Best Car So Far!

1998 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Review

Best Car So Far!
By ck1986 on

1998 Nissan Altima GLE 4dr Sedan

Considering the only other vehicle I've owned was an 88 Buick Regal this was quite the improvement! I received this car as a gift from my grandfather in the summer of 07. It's been a great car since. He did have some work done previous to my ownership (replaced the front axle as well as the head gasket two years ago) I haven't experienced any major problems, although as of this week I've been experiencing some over heating issues. Hopefully a problem soon to be easily solved. Everyone who's driven the car has been amazed, apparently it's not what they've expected out of a ten year old nissan. So far so good!

I absolutely love the sunroof! The drive has been a pleasant one. I like the setup of the center console very convenient I loved the remote entry until my remote went berzerk and began locking and unlocking my car and setting off the alarm while my car was in drive! Didn't expect that one!

Unfortunately when I received the car the speakers were shot so I'm in the process of replacing those. I've had problems with my power windows (especially driver's side) going back up, and issues with my gauges fluctuating. More comfortable seats a plus, an 07 altima is my next car of choice!