1998 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
good car
By christ on 10/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Nissan Altima GXE 4dr Sedan

nice car, good motor, good stability

Great Car
By MNguy on 09/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Nissan Altima SE 4dr Sedan

My '98 altima SE has over 90,000 miles without any problems except for a spark plug coming out and I think that was my fault. this car is a great combination of comfort, reliability, performance and style. Let's not forget it cost thousands less than an accord or camry.

Excellent Japanese Sedan
By Mamba on 09/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Nissan Altima SE 4dr Sedan

My first Nissan, this car is of exceptional quality. I often go over the scheduled oil change mileage and I have not spent 1 cent on the car other than gas and oil changes. Nothing is coming apart, and I am impressed with the strength of that big 4cyl. I would recommend this car to any one who wanta quality and an extremely good value when buying used. With this car fully loaded my friends often think they are in a BMW. Anyways, you cant go wrong with this car unless you value true handling and nimble performance which it lack, due to a feeling of unconnectedness with the road.

1998 Nissan Altima
By EAB on 08/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Nissan Altima GXE 4dr Sedan

For the type of car this is it is fun to drive and quite strong. Milage is somewhat dissapointing

I Love It!
By Snowbunny44 on 08/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Nissan Altima GXE 4dr Sedan

Oh my gosh, this is the best car in the world, we also have a 2000 Chevy Impala, and I love this 98 Altima so much more.

Good Car
By GOntah on 07/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Nissan Altima GLE 4dr Sedan

Good Car With a very good price tag and body style, would buy another one if given the chance

Love the car
By Lidar on 07/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Nissan Altima GLE 4dr Sedan

I bought the 98 Altima GLE this May with 61K on it. For two months, there is nothing that bothers me. Its acceleration is awesome (much better and Accord LX). Driving through traffic is easy and fun. Great fuel economy and reliability. I strongly recommend this car

Fantastic car
By ttl on 07/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Nissan Altima GLE 4dr Sedan

I just bought this car for two months, and I love it. I am wondering why people always pursuing Honda and Toyoda and ignore such a good great car-Nissan Altima. I am looking forward to test drive the new Altima in the future, if I have enough money!

POTENTIAL
By McFly4ever on 06/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Nissan Altima GLE 4dr Sedan

This car is great, it is very peppy for a 4 cyl sedan, and if you are interested in car performance it has a lot of potential, I am currently pushing 220 hp at the wheels in my 98 altima GLE

#1
By aka on 06/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Nissan Altima GXE 4dr Sedan

excellent car / good buy / more than your moneys worth