1995 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: Amazing car

1995 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

Amazing car
By JamesDB on

1995 Nissan Altima GXE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car for $2,000 about 4 or 5 years ago at about 80K miles on it. For the first 3 years I drove it like a sports car. I have hit the max speed and stayed going that fast for most drives to work for like the first 2 years of owning it. It never gave me any reason to doubt it. I would hit corners real fast and always pushed it to its limits. That was when I was younger I have since then driven much more respectfully. But I went complete repair free for about 3 1/2 years. Only problems to this date was a stalling issue, which turned out to be my distributor. Also replaced water pump. But that was it. I still drive it to this very day with 150K miles on it. It's a beast machine.

The strong engine is baffling, the car does turns very well. Love the sunroof and the fact that the car has very good braking. This car is meant to have a nice pair of tires on it. Do not get cheap tires! My first set seemed to give me issues in the rain.

The sound system is pathetic, the cup holders are much too small as is the glove box, also 2nd gear seems to be a little ruff but not to much of a problem. Overall I would recommend this car to anyone. It's just about perfect.