1995 Nissan Altima 2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

1995 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

1995 Nissan Altima GLE 4dr Sedan

GLE Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
Reliable Altima
By desertalt on 03/28/11 00:54 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Altima GLE 4dr Sedan

Bought at 75,000mi. Had some expensive repairs but overall been happy with the ride and reliability. My suggestion for anyone owning this car is to keep up regular maintenance from the dealership. The dealership is more expensive, but they know what they are doing and won't charge for services you don't need. This car had an oil leak that was expensive and require the engine to be removed. The alternator, distributor and radiator belts and hoses were replaced. Power steering rack and pinion, hoses, CV boots engine mounts replaced. I probably wouldn't have taken this route again as the repairs added up to what new car payments would be, but I have a decent car now and enjoy it.

free car
By 4g63attack on 12/29/10 20:00 PM (PST)

1995 Nissan Altima GLE 4dr Sedan

Who can say no to a free car? When I got this car it seriously needed some TLC. The previous owners didn't take care of it. So I when ahead and did all the maintenance on it, but it still some parts to be replace like axle, suspension bushing, tires. Other then that the car runs pretty good.

Loving my Bluebird
By Joe N.Z. on 05/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Altima GLE 4dr Sedan

I live in New Zealand and own the equivalent version of the Altima except with the 2 litre engine. It is a very comfortable car with some of the best seats in the car industry. The interior is well designed and after 9 years still looks modern. Its also very reliable, no major problems except a leak in the boot which was fixed in due course. Now up to 75000mls since new and still going. Don't know about the 2.4 version but the 2.0 litre version lacks gusts and is lethargic.

Love my GLE
By MartyC on 12/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Nissan Altima GLE 4dr Sedan

I love this car. It has been good to me since day 1. No major problems. Just the routine maintenance. Got it with 46000 miles. Now pushing 123000 miles. I've done 110+ mph in this baby! I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a reliable car. Just make sure you do your scheduled maintenance.

Go For the Altima GLE
By All4Altima on 06/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Altima GLE 4dr Sedan

Love my Altima GLE that I had for over 7 years. It was very reliable, and I highly recommend it to anyone. It had great acceleration and pick-up when I needed it. Had power-everything, and was loaded with extra options. Most people thought it was a 2000 model because the exterior still shines. Built great for top value.

Altima GLE
By jeepskate40 on 03/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Nissan Altima GLE 4dr Sedan

bought this car used with 103,000 miles. It has been a workhorse and a daily driver. outstanding quality and fun to drive. It now has 120,000 and going strong.