I had bad experience with it
By dodo on
1994 Nissan Altima GXE 4dr Sedan
I bought a 94 Altima one and a half month ago with 124K on it. I did engine tune up two weeks ago, but the car has broken three times so far (within one month). While I was driving in the street, the car suddenly stopped without any sign. That is dangerous. The first time, it had about 2 gallon gas, someone refilled the gad tank, and tried hard to start, and it finally worked. The second time was in the evening, the car stopped with 5 or 6 gallon gas in it. My friend tried to use cable to jump start it, but failed.
Favorite Features
And a cap then used his jump starter, it worked. I sent the car to garage the next day, the mechanic said battery, alternator and starter are all good. It might be due to a bad connection. He said I don't need to worry about it.
Suggested Improvements
Then this afternoon, on the way to a grocery store, it was broken again. I couldn't start it. I asked a mechanic nearby, he said it might be an engine problem, but he needs to check first. I am still waiting for his response. Does anyone know what's wrong? Thanks.