Used 1994 Nissan Altima Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

great car!!!
By nissandriver

1994 Nissan Altima Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan

I have thoroughly enjoyed this car for its design, both asthetically, and mechanically. Having done most of my own repairs on this vehicle I have been impressed with its consumer- friendly design. I look forward to driving another Nissan in the future!

Favorite Features

The roominess of the interior design is wonderful! I have always been impressed with how much space I have had driving this car. Great amount of trunk room too!

Suggested Improvements

I wish that I could have had a cruise control on/off switch on the steering wheel instead of the side dash. Otherwise, no complaints.

Great car for a great price
By GXtrEme

1994 Nissan Altima Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan

I got this car at just over 100k, now at 113k its still running strong. Amazing body strenght, I hit a deer dead on and it did minor damage compared to what I've seen on other cars. The car is powerful, and handles very well for a sedan.

Favorite Features

Powerful engine, good trunk space, and good gas mileage for the amount of power the engine can put out.

Suggested Improvements

Cupholders dont hold a super size drink

1994 Nissan Altima
By Jonathan Goode

1994 Nissan Altima Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan

I have had very few problems with this car, and I have put 120,000 miles on it in 4 years. Only standard wear and tear have been the major items I have had to fix.

Great all around Car!!!!
By Klatt

1994 Nissan Altima Sedan SE 4dr Sedan

I bought the car 1.5 years ago and have put 45,000 miles on it!! Everyone that saw it thought that it was almost brand new! (Ages extremely well) It works well in almost any function. (Short trips around town (also been driven across the country). I've replaced the alternator, and Starter. Other than that just change the oil and add gas. Same problems with glove box and cup holders, but they are easy to live with.

Favorite Features

Great blend of power and efficiency! Great layout of interior. Extremely comfortable smooth ride! Has been very reliable

What An Exceptional Car!
By Geoffrey

1994 Nissan Altima Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car with 10,000 miles on it back when it was only 1 year old. In all the years I've had the car, I have not had any major problems with the car at all! I have over 148,000 miles on the clock, and it runs like it is BRAND NEW!! No joke. I also keep the car in mint condition (interior and exterior) and everyone who sees it is amazed at how well the car looks, even after 9 years of being parked outside, driven quite often and going through NYC streets and neighborhoods.

Favorite Features

Interior & exterior quality are the best. The quality in new Altimas is much worse than the 94. They have cut many corners when the 94 didn't (clock in dash, pass assist grips, pass pwr lock switch, carpeted door pockets, etc). These were standard on the 94 and not later GXEs.

Suggested Improvements

No improvements needed on the 1994!