1994 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
Dream come true
By theDAve on 01/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Nissan Altima GXE 4dr Sedan

I had a Honda Accord that I killed with 242K, so needed a car ASAP. I talked with a dealer I had been in contact with and he suggested this car. I was sceptical but did my homework on it. I liked the findings. I bought without regrets. In 9 months, 30,000 miles later it still runs the same even after I crunched the front a little when rear ending someone. Altimas will always be high on my list that why I just bought a 2000 SE.

Dream come true
By Thedave on 01/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Excellent
By auk108 on 01/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

I got this car in 90 k miles but it runs perfectly

Nissan Altima
By Erinn on 11/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Nissan Altima GXE 4dr Sedan

I think this is an excellent choice for a car, I travel a lot for work and I have had no problems with it, all I have had to do is repalce a few hoses and I am good to drivem the car is so comfy and cute, and it is really safe also, I wouldn't trade my Altima for anything

She's still a young'un
By mom2bnc on 10/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Altima GXE 4dr Sedan

I have had my Altima for 6 years now. I have never had to have any service done on this beauty. It has a little over 100K on it, and I know that I will be driving this car another 100K trouble-free miles (minus the wear and tear they all will go through) All in all, she's still a kid--well, maybe a teenager.

200,000 plus
By Chiper on 08/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Altima GXE 4dr Sedan

This has been one of the best cars I have ever had. 200thousand miles and still running very strong.

It's good... but JUST good
By nickikingcobra on 08/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Altima GXE 4dr Sedan

I own two Honda products in addition to my Altima. While the Nissan, when compared to my Accord and Legend, takes third place in all of the usual catagories (performance, fun to drive, quality, etc) it is still a nice car. The seating position is a little too low, the steering feels slightly magnetic and disconnected, and the manual shifter is a little rubbery. However, the interior is beautiful and the 2.2L motor feels like it has more pull than my Accord.

great car
By damacman on 08/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Altima GXE 4dr Sedan

i got the car with 54000 miles on it and have owned it for three years now. it now has over 90,000 miles on it and is still going strong. at one period i put over 8,000 miles on it driving across country in less then a month any never had one problem with it. just keep putting gas in it and i'm on my way. would highly recommend it to anyone considering buying.

GREAT CAR
By WILL on 07/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Altima GXE 4dr Sedan

AS RELIABLE AS MY HONDA WITH THE STYLE OF A LEXUS, THIS CAR HAS PROVIDED US WITH 8 YEARS OF VIRTUALLY PROBLEM FREE DRIVING. ONLY ONE TRIP TO THE DEALER FOR REPLACEMENT OF THE DISTRIBUTOR ($600). OTHERWISE, ONLY ROUTINE MAINTAINENCE.

What a car!
By janderson on 07/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Altima GXE 4dr Sedan

Fantastic car. 180,000 miles, so far. Replaced the alternator, clutch, fuel pump and a/c compressor, otherwise, just oil changes, tune-up parts, brakes, and tires. Love the reliability. Total of less than $15,000 in purchase price (used) plus repairs. Not bad at all for all the miles.