Used 1994 Nissan Altima SE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

trusty altima
By kinglycatch

1994 Nissan Altima SE 4dr Sedan

My altima is definitely a great quality car in its class. I've had very few problems, and hope it will keep going for several more years. Wet, dry, hot or cold climates do not seem to put any additional strain on it. Mine is a 4cyl, and the 6cyl would help add power, but the fuel economy has been a blessing.

Handling and corners easily.

None, I can think of.

Great all around Car!!!!
By Klatt

1994 Nissan Altima SE 4dr Sedan

I bought the car 1.5 years ago and have put 45,000 miles on it!! Everyone that saw it thought that it was almost brand new! (Ages extremely well) It works well in almost any function. (Short trips around town (also been driven across the country). I've replaced the alternator, and Starter. Other than that just change the oil and add gas. Same problems with glove box and cup holders, but they are easy to live with.

Great blend of power and efficiency! Great layout of interior. Extremely comfortable smooth ride! Has been very reliable

Worry Free Drive
By CarLover

1994 Nissan Altima SE 4dr Sedan

No problem, very reliable, worry free. Basic care required (i.e oil change...) The car drives so smoothly, picks up really quick. Excellent break system. Very good sound system. I love the style. I looks and feels like a luxry car, but without a luxry car price tag.

The breaks, the way the car moves, very smoothly. Very roomy inside

If they had a CD system, that would be really cool.

It's a keeper!
By Izzy

1994 Nissan Altima SE 4dr Sedan

I've had my SE for eight years, and although I've had to replace some normal wear-and-tear items (alternator, belts, CV boots, engine mounts), the car has given me consistently good service all this time. The a/c is outstanding! Acceleration is quite good, and the general comfort level is quite nice. It came fully equipped, including power sunroof, fog lights & rear spoiler. Only things missing are leather and power seats. It still has the original radio/cassette, but I did upgrade all four speakers and added a 12-CD changer. Also replaced 15" factory wheels with custom 16" rims. This car is good to go!

The a/c.