love my altima!
By smsimmons on
2011 Nissan Altima Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
Bought this at the end of 2010 in order to take advantage of the federal tax write off as well as the Nissan incentives. Financially, it was a great deal as we achieved a savings of $10k. Plus, I love these cars. The last time I bought a brand new car was my 1992 Nissan Altima which was incredibly reliable and fun to drive. I have driven numerous other cars since then, but getting this one was like getting "back in the saddle" so to speak. Love my car!
By swimgurl
on 01/04/14 19:02 PM (PST)

We love our Altima Hybrid and also bought it at the end of 2010! Great tax rebate! This care drives beautifully. You have to be really careful not to go too fast because you can accelerate pretty quickly with the CVT. My husband and I actually test drove a 2014 Altima (non-hybrid) - apparently they aren't making the hybrids right now for Nissan. The sales guy said that the non-hybrid can get 39-40 mpg, but we weren't too impressed compared to how our hybrid quickly accelerates and gets around tight places pretty smoothly. The only issue we're having is the brakes tend to squeal when it's cold outside, but other than that, it's a great car!