Great Ride - Great Car - Great Price
By Desh9583 on
2009 Nissan Altima Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I bought the Altima Hyb because I tend to do alot of miles. The ride is exceptional and the car doesn't feel like you're driving a tree hugging eco- friendly little car, unless you do then that's cool. The Altima Hyb has great pick up and has very smooth transition from the electric motor to the gas powered engine. 198 HP, sleek styling and awesome interior features such as Bose 6 disc, heated leather seats, navigation and reverse cam make this car a great choice. I chose this over the Acura TSX and have not been dissappointed. I am currently averaging about 33.8 MPG which isnt great but much better than what I used to get. Nissans are a great choice and they hold up their values really well.
Favorite Features
- Touch screen Navigation/Bluetooth very easy to use - Bose 9 speakers - Heated seats that heat both the back and the butt - Smooth ride - Turn signals on the mirror - Rear camera - Voice recogniton
Suggested Improvements
- No Fog lamps and HID lighting options - No memory seats - No power seat for passenger - Trunk could have been bigger - Auto folding door mirrors - Heated steering wheel - If Nissan added all these features then I guess there wont be any separation between the Altima and Maxima ;-)