I have two NAHs
By steve on
2008 Nissan Altima Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
My second report. Have one with tech package, now have 3200 miles, still averaging about 32.5 mpg (although computer says higher) Have a second vehicle bought at same time (5 weeks ago) with 700 miles first fill up got 28 mpg (trip computer said 31.5). I suppose dealer never filled it quite full like I do. Second vehicle with convenience package but not tech. Love the backup, nav system, very quiet with roof open, but, still, a poor bluetooth system too much road noise or background noise people cannot hear me clearly. Also, love that I can keep key in pocket never take it out. Same for my wife leaving it in purse. Less chance of misplacing. Oh well, out of room just about!
Favorite Features
Get up and go! Excellent gas mileage and long range between fillups. Nav system different than my Tribeca, some pros, (different views) but some features I miss (calculator, ability to scroll screen while driving).
Suggested Improvements
Do not like at all the way you have to keep pushing buttons to see various mpg info. Also that you have to delete two items at the same time, not just one. I would like to keep running avg mpg but you can't do that without changing miles driven