2008 Nissan Altima Hybrid Consumer Review: Cool looking hybrid

2008 Nissan Altima Hybrid Sedan - Consumer Review

Cool looking hybrid
By Ken on

2008 Nissan Altima Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I was looking for a midsize hybrid, so I choose the Altima over the Toyota Camry, due to the sporty body style. But the ride is just awesome. If you are looking for a mid size sedan with good gas milage, handling and acceleration, this is it. Not to mention, I got 600 miles on the first tank of fue l(75% hwy). But keep in mind, the gas tank holds 17 gallons. My previous car was a Corolla, so I was not used to buying 17 gallons at every fill up. In closing, if you want a cool looking car and do your little part in saving the planet and be less dependant on foreign oil, consider buying the Nissan Altima Hybrid.

Navi system, bluetooth, XM radio, garage door button on the rear view mirror, rear bumper camera, aux. input for my ipod. The Technology package is expensive, but I truly love it.

Include fog lights with tech. package for hybrid model. Also,the "wood grain" panels are not wood (looks real cheap). The trunk is somewhat small, but I primarily use this car for commuting to work so it works for me. Also memory electric seats would be nice.