Luvit
By Glent on
2007 Nissan Altima Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
So far, so good - after a bit less than a week and all is well! So, after reviewing both the Camry Hybrid and the Altima Hybrid, I thought that for the price, the Altima Hybrid the better deal and several days ago I bought one. Engine has a timing chain and not the belt that has to be replaces so often. My one concern is that the trunk is small and and will just barely fit all of my golf stuff, clubs, handcart, etc. Love the bells and whistles, moonroof and nav unit. I don't use the nav unit frequently and leave it off but love it when it turns on whenever I back up.
Favorite Features
Gas mileage - I haven't driven on any long trips and since I've only had the car several days, not much to judge by, but I love it when I drive and look at the miles I have left on gas tank and it increases after I've driven several miles (MPG increase).
Suggested Improvements
As with any battery hybrid, the trunk area is a great place to have additional batteries. Unfortunately, it does take away from the trunk space. Wish the trunk mat had the Altima name on it like other standard Altimas and floor mats do.