2007 Nissan Altima Hybrid Consumer Review: I LOVE this car!

2007 Nissan Altima Hybrid - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

I LOVE this car!
By sirene916 on

2007 Nissan Altima Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I bought my first Altima in 2005 before the hybrid model came out. I loved that car. It was stylish, roomy, and fun to drive. I had heard then that the Altima hybrid would be out in late 2006 or 2007, so I have been waiting all this time. I went to the dealer for service on my 2005 Altima, and decided to test drive the Altima hybrid. It was an easy decision to make the trade. The hybrid has all the familiar comforts of my old Altima but with the benefits of a hybrid... and the extras that come with the Convenience Package.

The EV mode, of course! I love the steering wheel audio controls from the Convenience Package. The hybrid comes standard with an aux port in the radio (for iPods, etc.) and dual climate control. Plus, it's just a hot looking car. I really like the updated body style.

I am sad to say the interior cabin lights feel "cheaper" than they did in my 2005 model. I can't figure out why Nissan changed them at all. They aren't awful by any means, but I liked them better in my 2005 Altima.