2007 Nissan Altima Hybrid Consumer Review: Happy for now

2007 Nissan Altima Hybrid - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

Happy for now
By Rick on

2007 Nissan Altima Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I just recently purchased the Nissan Hybrid and got a great deal. I got the Precision Grey which I was happy about. The car drives really smooth and defenitly has the power of a small block v-6. The one thing that is going to take getting used to is the engine going on and off. Even though I have only had it for a couple days, the fuel efficiency seem to be doing well. It says I'm getting about 38 mpg average right now which I'm happy about and this is a range 65% hwy & 35% city driving. The only thing that is giving me problems is the tire pressuring monitoring system which won't go off. Other than that I am very pleased with the vehicle.

Favorite Features

Fuel efficiency, push button ignition, easy access key, auto headlights, steering wheel radio controls, power driver seat, tax credit, 20 gallon gas tank, dual auto climate controls, odd but pleasing orange outline display.

Suggested Improvements

Better option packages, very expensive packages. Auto up and down for all windows, xenon headlight option for hybrid, led taillights, separate display for temperature, better tire pressure monitoring system with individual wheel tire pressure number display.