2007 Nissan Altima Hybrid 2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Great car

2007 Nissan Altima Hybrid - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

Great car
By Mike S. on

2007 Nissan Altima Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I bought the tech package taking advantage of the 2.9% apr Nissan is currently running. Overall, I'm very pleased with the car. It's a enjoyable ride. Test drove Camry hybrid and came down to two. Gas mileage has been up to expectations and was surprised with amount of kick it has - no trouble climbing the Angeles mountains. With hybrid, you have to get used to the 'shudder' when it switches between gas and electric. Overall, I'm very pleased and look forward to claiming the tax credit as well.

Favorite Features

The bluetooth connection, navigation system is really intuitive to use and the power of the car added with savings of gas - you get best of both worlds. The external appearance is really nice. The keyless start is also quiet convenient and I'm starting to really like it.

Suggested Improvements

Small trunk space; cabin noise could be quieter; faux wood is not as nice looking as Camry's; interior build quality has improved compared to last version but I don't think it's still par with Camry or Accord just quite yet.