2007 Nissan Altima Hybrid 2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Awesome vehicle

2007 Nissan Altima Hybrid - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

Awesome vehicle
By Jeff C. on

2007 Nissan Altima Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

My base Altima Hybrid is a fantastic car that feels like a $40,000 car. I just filled up the tank for the first time after 26 days and 615 miles of use. My first tankful worked out to 37.7 MPG. I feel great about saving money at each fill-up, the $2350 tax credit, and reducing my carbon dioxide emissions. The car is very smooth and quiet, especially in EV mode. Even with the base model, the radio is quite respectable with 18 presets, CD player, and auxiliary audio to plug in your iPod. The intelligent key is great, no more fumbling for keys. There is a good amount of information on the trip computer including MPG, hours of usage, range to empty, outside temperature.

Favorite Features

Great gas mileage for a good sized car, beautiful exterior, good warranty on the hybrid components, luxury car fit and finish, quiet ride, lots of storage compartments including a huge glove compartment, trip computer, intelligent key, low tire pressure indicator.

Suggested Improvements

Trunk size. Front cup holders are too close to each other.