2007 Nissan Altima Hybrid 2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Awesome car!

2007 Nissan Altima Hybrid - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

Awesome car!
By Tan Pham on

2007 Nissan Altima Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I love this car! The car is awesome to drive. Must get the tech package! The tech package include leather seat, nav, sat radio, rear cam, bose system, mp3 ready, 6 disc changer, moon roof. Comes standard with dual temp, push start, smart key, heated seats and other awesome stuff. The interior is amazing! I love the dash board, esp at night. Looks very cool. I compared with other hybrid such as the camry, prius, civic and accord. So far, the Altima is the best with speed and cool gizmo.

Favorite Features

I love the sound system! Everything is so easy to use. The nav because it is easy to use and the backup cam is very helpful when I try to park. A lot of cup holders! The interior looks amazing when it is at night. Very pretty orange. Didn't expect orange to be pretty until I saw it in the Altima!

Suggested Improvements

Would be nice to have auto door lock when you are driving, memory seat, HID or projector head light, fog light should come standard, hard to reach stereo button because it is so far in on the steering wheel, can't use nav when driving (what if you have a passenger using it?).