2012 Nissan 370Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 370Z model:
STAY AWAY!!!
By mikegt87 on 01/11/14 08:40 AM (PST)

2012 Nissan 370Z 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

All I can say is do not buy a Nissan! At 7k miles my car suffered complete engine failure. Blown head gasket, engine coolant in the combustion chamber. How did Nissan react? They replaced the head gasket and not the motor. Well now 5k miles later the engine is starting to act up again. This goes with all the other problems the car has had. The AC has failed, the tpms system malfunctions. The manual tranny sounds horrible. All this at under 10k miles. Stay away!

Love the Z
By bluejuke on 10/01/12 21:54 PM (PDT)

2012 Nissan 370Z 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Had the Z about 5k miles so far, it is just about perfect in every way! The headlights light up everything, the interior truly makes you feel special and not regret one penny you spent on the car! I got the only manual on the lot at the time and it really is everything i hoped it would be, ample torque to pass ppl on the highway without a downshift and when you do downshift its intoxicating! Although some see the rough engine noise as a downfall i feel it's just one more thing that shows this is a raw sports car! It sounds coarse because of the variable cam profiles it uses at different rpm's.

Great sportscar value
By pbschroeder on 04/09/12 11:33 AM (PDT)

2012 Nissan 370Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I've had this car about 10 days now. It is fast, comfortable and handles well. I have owned a Corvette, several Porsches and several BMWs. In many ways, this car is their equal, especially when you factor in the cost of the car. Where else can you get this kind of performance for $38K? This is not to say I do not plan to own more Corvettes, Porsches and BMWs in the future. However, this is a car I predict I will look back on and be happy I owned it.

Wow
By kingbusa on 03/11/12 15:55 PM (PDT)

2012 Nissan 370Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

The first word I said when I pulled into my drive way and got out of my brand new 2012 370z was wow!I have had it for a week now,I am most impressed with all aspects except the road /cabin noise.maybe some dynamat in the near future.the navigation system is money well spent.ample power,(I have a hayabusa,I know.)sound system,8 speakers,is excellent.I had my eye on the camaro ss and it would have been cheaper,but it. Can't compare to the 370z.(I still like the camaro).9.5 out of 10.the word I keep hearing about my 370z is sexy.reminds me of a porshe.I really like this car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Nissan 370Z in VA is:

$158 per month*