2010 Nissan 370Z Consumer Review: Go kart on steroids

2010 Nissan 370Z - Consumer Review

Base Coupe (3.7L V6 6-speed Manual)

Go kart on steroids
By Larry on

2010 Nissan 370Z 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Wow, first two seater, but I have had powerful cars before. Great handling, can't believe how well it corners. Strong motor, very linear response. Fun factor off the charts. Very impressed with the styling, especially how I see the original Z in this model. Pictures don't do it justice. Got the Black Cherry Paint in the Base sport model, but went in to buy the 40th edition Touring Sprt. When I saw this color, I decided I didn't need the touring package. Synchro-rev match is pretty cool stuff, but the motor is the real gem

Styling, Motor, synchro-rev match. Getting leather seats installed. transmission is nice. Push button start. 19" wheels are very stylish for factory wheels.

Better exhaust note. Very disappointing. mY FX 35 sounded way cooler. Road noise. Depending on the road surface it can be a roar. Back up camera would be great. Had one on my FX and it was the bomb. With the blind spots on this car, it is almost a requirement.