2010 Nissan 370Z 3.7L V6 7-speed Automatic Consumer Review - 370Z Roadster 7 Speed Auto

2010 Nissan 370Z - Consumer Review

2010 Nissan 370Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

370Z Roadster 7 Speed Auto
By Pinky on

2010 Nissan 370Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I traded my '06 350z roadster on this '10 370z roadster. I loved the 350. But this 370 is fabulous. Taking all the other reviews into account, throwing out the 6,3" guy who is not happy w/ the room, not a surprise, I agree w/ all the good words. My wife and I love the car! The only complaint is the way too quiet and innocuous exhaust note. The same was said wrt the 350. Didn't the designers read any reviews at all? Not smart. As for road noise, I don't find it all that bad even w/ the 19" wheels etc. Of course mine is the convertible, not the coupe which I can understand would be a lot noisier for sure.

Favorite Features

Looks and comfort and performance all around, go/stop/steering/turning. Great! Thrilling! Wife loves the Black Cherry paint and the bells and whistles.

Suggested Improvements

The exhaust. Make it sound as aggressive as the car looks. Not real loud, but BE there. The 350 was quiet but still had a much better note and IT needed improvement too.